|New Books, Fall 2019|
- Ai Hisano's Visualizing Taste: How Business Changed the Look of What You Eat (Harvard University Press) is out.
- Elisabeth Köll's new book Railroads and the Transformation of China (Harvard University Press), is available.
- Diebolt, Claude, Haupert, Michael (Eds.) Handbook of Cliometrics (Springer)
- Adelman, Joseph M. Revolutionary Networks: The Business and Politics of Printing the News, 1763-1789 (Johns Hopkins University Press)
For an interview with the author in the Ben Franklin’s World's show, click here.
- Parker, Traci. Department Stores and the Black Freedom Movement: Workers, Consumers, and Civil Rights from the 1930s to the 1980s (University of North Carolina Press).
- Pérez, Louis A. Jr. Rice in the Time of Sugar. The Political Economy of Food in Cuba (University of North Carolina Press)
- Lewis, Courtney. Sovereign Entrepreneurs: Cherokee Small-Business Owners and the Making of Economic Sovereignty (University of North Carolina Press)
- Susie J. Pak's Gentlemen Bankers. The World of J.P. Morgan (Harvard University Press) was published last November.
- Offner, Amy. Sorting Out the Mixed Economy. The Rise and Fall of Welfare and Developmental States in the Americas (Princeton University Press)
- Rieppel, Lukas. Assembling the Dinosaur. Fossil Hunters, Tycoons, and the Making of a Spectacle (Harvard University Press)