The Archives Manager position contributes to the success of the Corporate Archives through the supervision of the Archives space, collections processing, supervision of contractors and daily oversight of the digital asset management system. Collaborate with key stakeholders to build exhibits, conduct tours of the Archives space and presentations for internal and external audiences. Additionally, the Manager will identify records through interviews, the records retention program and site surveys for inclusion in the Archives program.
- Respond to research inquiries from global associates and externally through various outlets.
- Manage invoices for department
- Collaborate with Coca-Cola Collectors Club President and members.
- Recognize and implement necessary conservation on physical objects and coordinate with vendors
- Identify the backlog of collections and determine processing organizational methodologies for processing
- Basic media interaction with supervision of Director
- Develop and install exhibits leveraging multiple mediums to support business needs (internal, bottlers, and customers).
- Lead internal and external stakeholders through Archives and use artifacts to address historical and current business questions.
- Required Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred (MLIS or History). Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience with Archival collections, including audio-visual materials, electronic records, museum materials and large paper collections.
- Experience in designing temporary and permanent exhibits
- Strong presentation and communication skills with some media experience preferred
- Strong brand management experience and/or instincts
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
To apply, click here